Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7610 34th Ave W #101, Bradenton
Under Construction-These condominiums are absolutely beautiful in a desirable location and laid back resort lifestyle. Welcoming foyers, 8’ solid doors, granite throughout, stainless steel, 42" soft close cabinetry, ceramic tile, 2 balconies and lots of natural light makes living here feel like a single family home. Come and enjoy the life you deserve in this gated, Key West inspired community. Pictures are of the furnished model of the same floor plan and do not represent the actual finishes. Come & see why everyone LOVES Palma Sola Bay Club & why we were chosen Best OVERALL Condominium in all of Manatee and Sarasota counties in our class for this years' parade of homes.
- MLS® #A4411641
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Storage, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Underground
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolGunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Address7610 34th Ave W #101
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:00am EST.