Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2612 89th St Nw, Bradenton
REDUCED, sellers want this SOLD! EZ to SHOW ONCE OF A LIFETIME CHANCE TO PURCHASE THIS HOME W SPECTACULAR VIEW OVERLOOKING SUNSHINE SKYWAY BRIDGE ON TAMPA BAY! ONE OF A KIND MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR VIEW WITHOUT PAYING THE HIGH TAXES. LOOKING FOR A HOME FOR YOUR BOAT?! LOOK NO FURTHER. BEST SLIP IN RIVER HARBOR WEST COMMUNITY. CAN ACCOMMODATE LENGTH OF A 40' BOAT. SLIP CURRENTLY HAS A 10k LB WORKING LIFT ON END OF COMMUNITY PIER. NO BRIDGES TO THE GULF. ENJOY THE BREATHTAKING SUNSETS OVERLOOKING ANNA MARIA ISLAND & THE CRUISE SHIPS PASSING UNDER THE SKYWAY BRIDGE. WATCH THE DOLPHIN, MANATEE & FISH JUMPING! IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS FLORIDA LIFESTYLE. THE MAINTENANCE FREE GROUNDS OF RIVER HARBOR WEST INCLUDE YOUR GRASS MOWING & TRIMMING SO YOU CAN ENJOY THE WATER, POOL, TENNIS, CLUBHOUSE, CABLE TV & TRASH PICK UP ALSO INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY HOA OF $333. THIS SPACIOUS HOME CONSISTS OF OVER 3500 HTD SQ FT WITH 3 BR & 2.5 BATHS. AS YOU ENTER THROUGH THE DOUBLE DOOR ENTRY YOU WILL HAVE THE NATURAL DAYLIGHT PASS THROUGH THE STAINED GLASS WINDOW GIVING YOU WARM NATURAL LIGHT. SOARING CEILINGS IN THE LARGE GREAT ROOM FEATURES BRICK FIREPLACE, BUILT-INS, STAINED GLASS WINDOWS, OPEN FLOOR PLAN TO THE KITCHEN /DINETTE AREA WITH LANAI & PATIO. PRICELESS VIEWS GALORE. YOU WILL ALSO FIND LARGE GUEST BEDROOMS ON FIRST FLOOR WITH WALK-IN CLOSETS AND PLENTY OF STORAGE. THE MASTER SUITE UPSTAIRS FEATURES 2 WALK-IN CLOSETS, FIREPLACE, SITTING AREA, BATHROOM & OFFICE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES WITH FLOOR PLAN.
- MLS® #A4411445
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,528
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2612 89th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiver Harbor West Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Days on Market306
Price Change History for 2612 89th St Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4411445)
|Price Reduced||$699,999||$29,901 (4.10%)|
|Price Reduced||$729,900||$45,000 (5.81%)|
|Price Reduced||$774,900||$24,100 (3.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $824,900)||$799,000||$25,900 (3.14%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.