Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6927 Devon Cv, Lakewood Ranch
Welcome to the Siesta FURNISHED MODEL by Stock Classic Homes! This luxurious home is in the Hawkstone gated community of Country Club East in Lakewood Ranch.This fully furnished model is beautifully appointed with exquisite options and upgrades and professionally decorated throughout. The expansive outdoor living space includes custom pool/spa package. Very spacious home in a community with abundant amenities. Conveniently located near the new 10,000+ square foot clubhouse "The Lodge" as well as the new Resident Amenity Center featuring a pool and fitness facility "The Retreat".
- MLS® #A4402429
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Gas, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market480
- Address6927 Devon Cv
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Price Change History for 6927 Devon Cv, Lakewood Ranch, FL (MLS® #A4402429)
|Price Increased||$913,065||$8,075 (0.89%)|
|Price Increased||$904,990||$5,000 (0.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$899,990||$16,530 (1.80%)|
|Price Increased||$916,520||$1,800 (0.20%)|
|Price Increased||$914,720||$5,000 (0.55%)|
|Show More (5)|
|Price Increased||$909,720||$10,000 (1.11%)|
|Price Increased||$899,720||$10,000 (1.12%)|
|Price Reduced||$889,720||$30,000 (3.26%)|
|Price Increased||$919,720||$825 (0.09%)|
|Price Increased (from $909,240)||$918,895||$9,655 (1.06%)|
Listing information courtesy of Stock Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.