Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5422 56th Ct E, Bradenton
ATTENTION BOATERS...Now available FORMER BUILDERS MODEL HOME for you to own watching many sunsets on the Braden River with access to Gulf of Mexico. Better yet you can kayak paddle board and fish in your back yard. Enjoy entertaining your guests in this magnificent West Indies open floor plan home with tile flooring throughout the main living and kitchen areas. Large eat in kitchen features a large island, granite countertoops, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, large pantry, and gas range. Enjoy covered lanai and pool. Upstairs is a huge bonus room, full bathroom and covered lanai with panoramic view of the Braden River and beyond. This bonus room could also possibly be a 4th bedroom. This waterfront gated community could be your dream home in sunny southwest Florida. After taking a dip in your pool, walking down your steps to the dock, take a ride on your boat, kayak or paddle board down the Braden River or venture all the way to the Gulf of Mexico. Then you are just minutes away from the world class shopping at UTC Mall and St. Armands Circle, the SRQ Sarasota International Airport, downtown Sarasota. Also minutes to Siesta Key, Longboat Key and Anna Maria Island beaches. Close to I75 with easy access to the entire gulf coast of Florida. This could be your piece of paradise in sunny southwest Florida. no CDD fees
- MLS® #A4210923
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,865
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Indoor, Other, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Other
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Other, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market388
- Address5422 56th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMarshalls Landing
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 5422 56th Ct E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4210923)
|Price Increased||$749,000||$49,500 (7.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $799,000)||$699,500||$99,500 (12.45%)|
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.