Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5200 Gulf Drive North #201, Holmes Beach
Relax!!!Relax!!! Relax!!! in this Beach Front nice and bright 2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bath end unit with garage offers the best of island living Watch Dolphins, Manatees,and sea bids while having breakfast on your hurricane glass enclosed lanai at the end of the day watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico Just steps away from seven mile long sugar sand beach Walk to shops, restaurants, library, and more Trolley Bus stop in front of building Fix dinner on the grill and eat in the gazebo looking out over the beach Take a swim in the heated pool or play some tennis Reserve the recently renovated community room for a private function The Martinique South is very well maintained there is a building super on site, active social committee This is a smoke free build
- MLS® #A4208297
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,169
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesElevators, Laundry Facility, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolGunite, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market595
- Address5200 Gulf Drive North #201
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionMartinique South
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Mid-rise, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
Price Change History for 5200 Gulf Drive North #201, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4208297)
|Price Reduced||$584,900||$2,100 (0.36%)|
|Price Reduced||$587,000||$8,000 (1.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$595,000||$10,000 (1.65%)|
|Price Reduced||$605,000||$9,500 (1.55%)|
|Price Reduced||$614,500||$5,000 (0.81%)|
|Show More (5)|
|Price Reduced||$619,500||$8,000 (1.27%)|
|Price Reduced||$627,500||$22,000 (3.39%)|
|Price Increased||$649,500||$4,500 (0.70%)|
|Price Reduced||$645,000||$15,000 (2.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $665,000)||$660,000||$5,000 (0.75%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.