Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Sapphire Lake Dr #202, Bradenton
Located in the stunning community of Harbour Isle and just right over the bridge to the beautiful beaches of AMI, this 3BD/3BA coach home offers you the perfect FL lifestyle. Features include hardwood flooring in the open living space/formal dining room/kitchen, vaulted ceilings in the great room and a quaint FL room overlooking the Robinson Preserve. An elevator makes moving in and bringing in groceries that much easier. Enjoy a spacious, well appointed kitchen with granite counter tops, eating bar plus a kitchen nook for cozy family dining. Two additional bonus rooms make for a quiet reading space or a perfect office to work from home. Walk down the street to the neighborhood heated pool/fire pit area or take a bike ride to the award winning Beach Club which includes private clubhouse, resort-style pool/spa, cabana bar, fitness center, kayak launch, sky bar, yoga lawn and sandy beach. Perfect home and resort community for year round living!
- MLS® #A4207130
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,780
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Park, Recreation Facilities, Storage, Recreation Building
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Zero Lot Line, Greenbelt View
- PoolHeated, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Address311 Sapphire Lake Dr #202
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMangrove Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 31 Or24
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit
- Days on Market670
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 5:15pm EST.